Is Your Family Safe?

mother and baby
With symptoms such as headache, fatigue, nausea, dizziness… you think your family has the flu, right? Unfortunately many people with carbon monoxide poisoning mistake their symptoms for the flu.

The National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH) reports: Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless gas that is extremely poisonous and can kill within minutes. In the US each year, nearly 500 die while as many as 20,000 visit emergency rooms for exposure primarily from poorly-maintained heating systems or gas stoves and gas-powered generators used for heat or power during storms.

To View their informative video, “The Quiet Killer”, click here

Protect Your Family!

At the beginning of every heating season, have Temco’s professionals check your gas furnace.
Call 622-2909 today.

Comments are closed.